Mei ziadah a woman of Letters Between Realism and Romanticism
Mei ziadah tendencies in beginnings of her social Literary activities to the realism. refused from that and inclined to the Romanticism. She achieved favorable position. Her motives as follows: life positions, especially experiences and essence of literary schools which are as rainbow. Colours are independent while are chaotic. the aims of this research as follows:
Expression of Mei ziadah, social literary position
2- analysis of her' s two literary tendencies
3- clearly traces of Romanticism in her' s works
4- motives of Mei ziadah, s refuse from Realism and tendency to Romanticism.
- Al aiyoubi Yasin (1984m), mathaheb Al adab, edition 2, Beirut, Dar al ilm lil malayeen
- Jaaferi, Masood (1378hij Sh), Harakat Alromantiqiya fee Oropa, edition 1, Teheran, published by the centre.
- Joseph, Zaidan (1996m), A aamal almajhoula Luma Ziada, Edition 1 UAE
- Alhawi, Elia (1980m) fee al naqd wal adab, part 5, Edition1, Beirut, Dar alkitab allubnani
- Haddad, Isam and Hassan, Jaafer (2011m) Almanbaa Almowassaa, edition 1 , Beirut, Dar Alsubh
- Khafaji, Mohammed abel Monim (No serial No.), Al adab Al-Arabi alhadeeth, Part2, Cairo, Alkulliat Al azhariya Library.
- Sakakini, Wedad (1969), May Ziada, edition1, egypt, Dar Al maaref
- Sayed Huseini, Redha (1366Hij sh), Almadares Al adabiya, Edition9, Teheran, published by Neel and Nakah
- Sharara, Abdel Latif (1965m), May Ziada Beirut, Dar Sader and Dar Beirut.
- Assi, Michell (1970m) Alfann wal Adab, Edition1, Beirut, Almaktab Altejari.
- Alfakhouri, Hanna (1986), Aljamii fee tareekh al adab Al-Arabi, edition1, Aladab alhadeeth, Beirut, Dar Aljeel.
- Akazburi, Selma Alhaffar and Bashroni, Suhail (1984), AlSu'ala Alzaqaa, Edition8, Beirut, Moassasat Nawfal
- Mohammadi, Kadhum wa dashti, Mohammed (1417 hij), Amu'jam Almufahras li alfadh nahj albalagha, Edition5, Qumm, Moassasat Alnashr Al islami.
- Masoud, Jubran (1996), Al raed, part2, Edition5, Beirut, Dar Al ilm lil malayeen.
Manthour, Mohammed (1996) Alnaqd Almanhaji indel Arab, Edition1, Egypt, Dar Alnahdha.
All copyrights are reserved for the AL-Adab Journal. It is prohibited to print, copy, translate or re compose the journal whether completely or partly. Recording on cassettes, saving to computer or programming on optical discs are also prohibited without a written consent of the publisher, otherwise legal prosecution will take place by the Iraqi judicature.
Editor in chief