Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.
Authors should adhere to and guarantee and the followings:
- The paper is not submitted, published nor is being considered for publication
- Any work or text for other authors, contributors, or sources (including the online ones) shall be properly acknowledged and documented.
- The language of the paper is double-checked for accuracy prior to submission.
- The submitted works are the real and original works and intellectual property of their authors and not copied, partially or fully plagiarized from other works, without properly acknowledging the sources.
- In the event of discovering a certain mistake or inadequacy in a specific issue in the submitted work, it is the responsibility of the researcher to immediately notify the Editor-in-Chief to cooperate with the Journal and withdraw the paper or correct it.
- Acceptance of a CopyRights agreement prior to the submission of the paper.
- Submitting the paper via the online submission procedures.
- Submitting more than one paper at one time is a violation of the current code of publication ethics.