The positive repercussions of the role of tourism in achieving economic and social development in Iraq
Keywords:tourism activity in Iraq, natural components, human components
It is difficult to study the tourism activity of any region without studying the natural and human components, which in turn constitute a prerequisite for establishing tourism activity and investing tourism in any area in the natural environment that was and still is one of the most important elements of tourist attractions. It plays an important role in economic and social development, but tourism has a direct impact on the environment, which is represented in the increase in the proportion of waste, especially in rural, natural and religious areas. Tourist countries have varied landmarks and tourist.
It is difficult to study the tourism activity of any region without studying the natural and human components, which in turn constitute a prerequisite for establishing tourism activity and investing tourism in any area in the natural environment that was and still is one of the most important elements of tourist attractions. It plays an important role in economic and social development, but tourism has a direct impact on the environment, which is represented in the increase in the proportion of waste.
- الهيئة العامة للسياحة في اقليم كردستان – الخطة البلديات والسياحة 2013م
- بشير ابراهيم الطيف، ابراهيم راشد الشمري –دراسات في جغرافية العراق السياحية والترفيهه-2021ص73
- جعفر محمد مصطفى أبو زيد الخدمات السياحية والتاريخية في مدينة الخرطوم اقليم ها دراسة في جغرافية المدن رسالة ماجستير مقدما إلى جامعة بغداد١٩٩٩.
- حلا حسين كريم، التحليل الجغرافي لمشكلة النفايات الصلبة في مدينة اربيل –اطروحة دكتورا جامعة صلاح الدين –كلية الاداب -2012-ص68
- حميد عبد النبي الطائي- التسويق السياحي والفندقي – جامعة الموصل 1991
- زينة جميل يوسف التحليل للتنمية السياحية في محافظة اربيل, اطروحة دكتوراه مقدمة الى كلية
- محمود كامل السياحة الحديثة علما وتطبيقاً، مطابع الهيئة المعربة الكتاب القاهرة ١٩٧٥ ص١3.
- مروان محسن العدوان – الخدمات السياحية – دار مجد لاوي للطباعة والنشر عمان 1996 ص1
- pearce Douglas G., tourism today Ageographical Analysisi university of canter bury, newzealand, longman scientific1_1_ Technology, copublished Newyork b987_ p 203
w.Hunziker.vision gerieral Des problems docroissance dumarche Touristigue international, Rev_de_Tourism, 2ieme_no,jan Mars 1966.
How to Cite
Copyright and Licensing:
For all articles published in Al-Adab journal, copyright is retained by the authors. Articles are licensed under an open access Creative Commons CC BY 4.0 license, meaning that anyone may download and read the paper for free. In addition, the article may be reused and quoted provided that the original published version is cited. These conditions allow for maximum use and exposure of the work.
Reproducing Published Material from other Publishers: It is absolutely essential that authors obtain permission to reproduce any published material (figures, schemes, tables or any extract of a text) which does not fall into the public domain, or for which they do not hold the copyright. Permission should be requested by the authors from the copyrightholder (usually the Publisher, please refer to the imprint of the individual publications to identify the copyrightholder).
Permission is required for: Your own works published by other Publishers and for which you did not retain copyright.
Substantial extracts from anyones' works or a series of works.
Use of Tables, Graphs, Charts, Schemes and Artworks if they are unaltered or slightly modified.
Photographs for which you do not hold copyright.
Permission is not required for: Reconstruction of your own table with data already published elsewhere. Please notice that in this case you must cite the source of the data in the form of either "Data from..." or "Adapted from...".
Reasonably short quotes are considered fair use and therefore do not require permission.
Graphs, Charts, Schemes and Artworks that are completely redrawn by the authors and significantly changed beyond recognition do not require permission.
In order to avoid unnecessary delays in the publication process, you should start obtaining permissions as early as possible. If in any doubt about the copyright, apply for permission. Al-Adab Journal cannot publish material from other publications without permission.
The copyright holder may give you instructions on the form of acknowledgement to be followed; otherwise follow the style: "Reproduced with permission from [author], [book/journal title]; published by [publisher], [year].' at the end of the caption of the Table, Figure or Scheme.