Introduction of Poems in the Poems of rare and novelist
An analytical Study
The Poetic Introduction, translate the artists skill in the face for the Purpose of the Poem, the Poets Portrayed in their editorials various Paintings, including the tablet of the drums and the dice and the Wisdom, describing the graying and the Weeping of the youth as well as describing the Position of the blames and Introductions that carried religious.
- Dr. Shokry Faisal ,The evolution of the Yarn between ignorance and Islamic from the man (Amrah- AL-Qais) to the Son (Abi-Rabeah).) house –Lebonan –Difth Floor.
- Al-ayig , Poeims of Abi- aanagim investigatiuon: Dr. Mohamed Adeeb abd al-Wahed Yomraan, Arabic Languages, Company in Domsaas, 2006.
- Al- tie , Poeims of Abi Zbeid, investigation, Dr. Nori Hamodi AL-Qasy, Tipist/nowlege, Baghdad.
- Al Kshery, Poeims of al-Somma bin abdallah, Investigation, Dr. abd all-Azeez Mohamed al-Faisal. College of Arabic Languges Magazine, Islamic College of the Prophet Mohamed bi al-shed, 1981.
- Al-Amilly, Poeims of Auday bin al-Ilokaa. Investigation, Dr.Hassan Mohamed Nonr al-Deen. Books hous of Science, Beirut- Lebanan, First Floor, 1990.
- Bin Akeel , Poeims of Emara, investigation, Ministry of in formation, 1973.
- Al-chlayeni , Men's Pendants, Alsheck, typist, Birut- Lebnan, Second Floor, 1332 Year.
- Al-yondi , Zuhair bin- Abislma Poet of Peace in igoranc, Dr. Abd Al-hameed Sind.
- The Egyptian Generak Establishment For translation and Publishing typist.
- Al-Sautty , Explanation of The Singer, the Prophet Jalal al-deen abal Rahman bin abi bajer Arab Beritage Committe. Birut- Lebnan, Literrary Labyrinths Abd al-Azeez almemny.
- Scientific Book house Beirut – Lebonan , 1977.
- Almobark , The Ultimate request of the Arabs Plural- Mohamed bin- bin Mohamed bin- almamon investigation, Dr. Mohamed nabeel toriabi, First Floor, 1999.
Second: Messages and Settings
- AlGnaby , Curses in Arabic Poetry to the end of the Umayyad An analytical, Ali Dhedan Ibraheemm Doctoral thesis, Introduction to the Faculty of Arts Council- Baghdad University, M, 2012.
- Third –Magazines, People Cry Over Young People and their Fear of gray hair. Clasified, Son of Jozy, Abd- al Rahman bin Ali- Investigation, hilal Najy, Mourd Magazine Decond Cover, Number3.
- Texts of Arabic Poetry before Islamic, Pr, Nori Hamody AL-Qasi- Dr. Mahmood abdal alyader, Dr. Bahyet abdl alchfor al- hadethey, Wisdom house of Tipist- Al- Mosel, 1960.
- The Obsession of immortality in Arabic PoetryUntial the end of the Umayyad erd, Dr. Abdl al-Raza oh chlefd Mohamed aldelemy house of Public Cultural Affairs, Bagdad, 2001.
Received : 07/03/2019
Accepted : 4/11/2019
Published : 15/03/2020
Copyright (c) 2020 Ali Dhedan Ibraheem
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Copyright and Licensing:
For all articles published in Al-Adab journal, copyright is retained by the authors. Articles are licensed under an open access Creative Commons CC BY 4.0 license, meaning that anyone may download and read the paper for free. In addition, the article may be reused and quoted provided that the original published version is cited. These conditions allow for maximum use and exposure of the work.
Reproducing Published Material from other Publishers: It is absolutely essential that authors obtain permission to reproduce any published material (figures, schemes, tables or any extract of a text) which does not fall into the public domain, or for which they do not hold the copyright. Permission should be requested by the authors from the copyrightholder (usually the Publisher, please refer to the imprint of the individual publications to identify the copyrightholder).
Permission is required for: Your own works published by other Publishers and for which you did not retain copyright.
Substantial extracts from anyones' works or a series of works.
Use of Tables, Graphs, Charts, Schemes and Artworks if they are unaltered or slightly modified.
Photographs for which you do not hold copyright.
Permission is not required for: Reconstruction of your own table with data already published elsewhere. Please notice that in this case you must cite the source of the data in the form of either "Data from..." or "Adapted from...".
Reasonably short quotes are considered fair use and therefore do not require permission.
Graphs, Charts, Schemes and Artworks that are completely redrawn by the authors and significantly changed beyond recognition do not require permission.
In order to avoid unnecessary delays in the publication process, you should start obtaining permissions as early as possible. If in any doubt about the copyright, apply for permission. Al-Adab Journal cannot publish material from other publications without permission.
The copyright holder may give you instructions on the form of acknowledgement to be followed; otherwise follow the style: "Reproduced with permission from [author], [book/journal title]; published by [publisher], [year].' at the end of the caption of the Table, Figure or Scheme.