Paradox of the best in Fronting & Postponement
Heritage has inadvertently exercised a control role in rhetorical issues, it kept a problem is each topic to be argued and discussed, which ensured its durability and its appeal , and of those issues (care of the fronting because it is the most important) that are present in the topic (fronting and postponement), This issue left a successful effect for the strength of its pillars to be a gateway to other issues within a conceptual framework of objective facts and psychological demands fueled by reality, but the following-up of the Quranic and other poetic texts came to my mind changed against it by giving importance to the postponement, relying on matters of knowledge and living facts.
The facts lined up to justify the use of this way, especially in the locations of steadily postponement and the having the postponed as the comment in the beginning of ayas or sentences or poetry rhyme, which makes attention to be growing.
- Abdul Baqi, Mohammad Fouad, 1986 AD, indexed dictionary of the words of the Koran, edition 1, Dar Al-Fikr.
- Dr Abdul Hamid, Ahmed Mukhtar, (1429 Hegira), Dictionary of Contemporary Arabic, edition 1, the world of books.
- Alaouy Yahya ibn Hamza (d. 745 AH), (1423 AH), style for the secrets of rhetoric and science of miracles facts, edition 1, modern library, Beirut.
- Al-Alusi, Mahmoud bin Abdullah (d. 1270 Hegira), (1415 Hegira), investigation: Ali Abdul Bari Attia,, the spirit of meanings in the interpretation of the great Koran and the seven Almthani, edition 1, Scientific Books House, Beirut.
- Al-Shahat, Ali Ahmed, undated, milk and its nutritional value, Cultural Library, Egyptian Book Organization, Cairo
- Andalusian, Abu Hayyan Mohammed bin Youssef (d. 745 hegira), (1420 hegira), investigation: Siddiqi Mohammed Jamil,, the sea surrounding the interpretation, Dar al-Fikr, Beirut.
- Al-Ansari, Abu Yahya Zakaria (d. 926 hegira), (1985), the investigation: Mohammed Ali Sabouni, Fatah Rahman revealed what is confused in the Koran, i 1, Dar al-Sabouni.
- Ansari, Jamal al-Din Ibn Hisham (d. 761 hegira), (1980), investigation: Mohammed Mohiuddin Abdul Hamid, explained the tracts to the Millennium Ibn Malik, edition 6, modern library, Beirut.
-- al badawy, Abdullah bin Omar (d. 685 Hegira), (1418 hegira) investigation: Mohammed Abdul Rahman Marashli, download lights and secrets of interpretation, edition 1, the revival of the Arab heritage, Beirut.
- Al-Barqooqi, Abdul Rahman, 2007, Explanation of Diwan al-Mutanabi, 2nd edition, Scientific Books House, Beirut.
- Beqai, Ibrahim bin Omar (d. 885 Hegira), without a date,, organized Durar in proportion to the verses and the fence, the House of Islamic Book, Cairo.
- Busan, Tony, (2009), How to draw a mind map, Jarir Bookstore, Riyadh.
- Continent of life,( 2010), the Court of Abu Tayeb Saleh bin Sharif Rundi, who died 684 AH - 1285 AD in his literary works of poetry and prose, edition 1, the Foundation of the prize Abdul Aziz Saud Babtain, Alexandria.
- Dani, Othman bin Said (d. 444 Hegira), 2000 AD, investigation: Dr. Ghanem Kaddouri Hamad, identification in mastery and intonation, edition 1, Dar Ammar, Amman, Jordan.
- ealim, Safwat Mohamed, (2008), Etiquette of Protocol, Protocol and Etiquette, Dar El Maaref, Cairo
- Emadi, Abu Saud Mohammed bin Majd (d. 982 Hegira), without a date, to guide the sound mind to the advantages of the Holy Book, the House of Revival of Arab Heritage, Beirut.
- Faroes Abadi, Muhammad ibn Ya'qub (d. 817 Hegira), (1996), Investigation: Muhammad Ali al-Najjar, insights with discrimination in the sects of the Holy Book, Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs, Cairo.
-Granati, Ahmed ibn Ibrahim ibn al-Zubayr (d. 708 Hegira), undated, investigation: Abdul Ghani Mohammed al-Fassi, the angel of categorical interpretation of those with a warning and disruption in the guidance of similar words from any download, House of Scientific Books, Beirut.
- Al-Granati, Mohammed bin Ahmed (d. 741 Hegira), (1416 Hegira), investigation: d. Abdullah Al-Khalidi, Facilitation of Download Science, 1st edition, Dar Al-Arqam Bin Abi Al-Arqam, Beirut.
- Ibn Ashour, Mohamed Taher, 2000, editing and enlightenment, edition 1, History Foundation, Beirut.
- Ibn Attia, Abdul Haq ibn Ghalib (d. 542 hegira), (1422 hegira), investigation: Abdul Salam Abdul Shafi Mohammed,, the brief editor in the interpretation of the dear book, edition 1, House of scientific books, Beirut.
- Ibn Manzoor, Mohammed bin Makram (d. 711 hegira), (1414 hegira), the tongue of the Arabs, edition 3, Dar Sader, Beirut.
Ibn al-Sarraj, Muhammad ibn al-Sari (d. 316 hegira), undated, investigation, Abdul Hussein al-Fattli, assets in the grammar, the message Foundation, Beirut.
- Al-Jazari, Ibn Al-Atheer Nasrallah bin Mohammed (d. 637 Hegira), (1420 Hegira), Investigation: Mohammed Mohieldin Abdul Hamid,, the ideal in literature and poet, modern library, Beirut.
- Al-Jurjani, Abdul-Qaher bin Abdul-Rahman (d. 471 Hegira), 1992 AD, Investigation: Abu Fahr Mahmoud Mohammed Shaker, signs of miracles, edition 3, Al-Madani Press, Jeddah, Dar Al-Madani, Cairo.
Al-Kurmani, Muhammad ibn Hamza (d. 505 Hijri), undated, investigated: Abdul Qader Ahmed Atta, secrets of repetition in the Koran called the proof in the guidance of similar Koran because of the argument and the statement, the House of virtue.
- Mustafa, Ibrahim and others, without a date,, mediator lexicon, Dar al-Da'wa.
- Nasafi, Abdullah bin Ahmed (d. 710 Hegira), 1998, investigation: Yusuf Ali Bedaiwi, the perception of the download and the facts of interpretation, edition 1, Dar Kalem Tayeb, Beirut.
- Alnisaburi, Hassan bin Mohammed (d. 850 Hegira), (1416 Hegira), investigation: Zakaria Omayrat, oddities of the Koran and the desires of the Criterion, edition 1, House of Scientific Books, Beirut.
- Ohaj, Mohamed, 1998, ((chemical components and some medical uses of the Arab camel urine)), (Master unpublished), University of Gezira, Sudan
- Palestine Institute for Strategic Studies, (2013), Diplomatic Protocol (Rules, Principles and Applications), Ibda'a Foundation, Gaza.
- Al-Qali, Ismail ibn al-Qasim (d. 356 Hegira), (1975) Investigation: Hisham Taan, master of language, edition 1, Renaissance Library, Baghdad, House of Arab Civilization
- Qazwini, Khatib (d. 739 Hegira), (2007), investigation: d. Abdul Hameed Hindawi, Illustration in Rhetoric Science, 3rd edition, Mokhtar Institution, Cairo
- Al-Qali, Ismail ibn al-Qasim (d. 356 Hegira), (1975) Investigation: Hisham Taan, master of language, edition 1, Renaissance Library, Baghdad, House of Arab Civilization, Beirut.
- Al-Qasimi, Mohammed bin Mohammed (d. 1332 AH), (1418 AH), investigation: Mohammed Basil eyes black, Mahasen interpretation, edition 1, Scientific Books House, Beirut.
- Qazwini, Khatib (d. 739 Hegira), (2007), investigation: d. Abdul Hameed Hindawi, Illustration in Rhetoric Science, 3rd edition, Mokhtar Institution, Cairo.
- Al-Qurtubi, Muhammad ibn Ahmad (d. 671 Hegira), (1964), Investigation: Ahmad al-Bardouni, and Ibrahim Atfish, Mosque of the provisions of the Koran, edition 2, Egyptian Books House, Cairo.
- Qutb, Sayyid Ibrahim Hussein (d. 1385 Hegira), (1412 Hegira), in the shadows of the Qur'an, 17th edition, Dar El Shorouk, Beirut, Cairo.
- Al-Rawi, Mawlid Mukhles, 2009, Ordinance and Inheritance, Institute of Al-Qassam Program, Baghdad.
- Razi, Fakhruddin Mohammed bin Omar (d. 606 Hegira), (1420 Hegira), the keys to the unseen or the great interpretation, edition 3, the revival of the Arab heritage, Beirut.
- Samarrai, Fadel Saleh, (2003), the meanings of grammar, edition 2, Dar al-Fikr, Amman, Jordan.
- Al-Sakaki Yusuf ibn Abi Bakr (d. 626 Hegira), (1987 AD), Investigation: Naim Zarzour, the key to science, 2nd edition, Scientific Books House, Beirut.
- Al-Sallabi, Ali Muhammad, 2019, ((in camel milk great secrets and divine miracles)), (article), blogs.aljazeera .net
- Sherbini, Mohammed bin Ahmed (d. 977 Hegira), (1285 Hegira), Serag enlightening in the aid to know some of the meanings of the words of God the Wise Expert, Bulaq Press, Cairo
- Alshaya, Shaya Saud, (2014), the mental map of the Koran to facilitate understanding and memorization (Al-Fatiha - Al-Baqarah - Al-Omran), 2nd edition, Afaq Library, Kuwait.
- Sobki, Ahmed bin Ali (d. 773 Hegira), (2003) investigation: Dr. Abdul Hamid Hindawi, the bride of the wedding in explaining the summary of the key, edition 1, modern library, Beirut.
- DR Sultan, Mounir, (1988), Rhetoric of the word, sentence and sentences, edition 1, the establishment of knowledge, Alexandria.
- Sibawayh, Amr Ibn Othman (d.180 Hegira), (1988), investigation: Abdul Salam Mohammed Haroun, the book, edition 3, Al-Khanji Library, Cairo.
- Zamakhshari, Mahmoud bin Amr (d. 538 Hegira), (1407 Hegira), the search for facts mysterious download, edition 3, Dar al-Kitab al-Arabi, Beirut.
Received : 25/09/2019
Accepted : 21/10/2019
Copyright (c) 2020 Wasan Salah
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Copyright and Licensing:
For all articles published in Al-Adab journal, copyright is retained by the authors. Articles are licensed under an open access Creative Commons CC BY 4.0 license, meaning that anyone may download and read the paper for free. In addition, the article may be reused and quoted provided that the original published version is cited. These conditions allow for maximum use and exposure of the work.
Reproducing Published Material from other Publishers: It is absolutely essential that authors obtain permission to reproduce any published material (figures, schemes, tables or any extract of a text) which does not fall into the public domain, or for which they do not hold the copyright. Permission should be requested by the authors from the copyrightholder (usually the Publisher, please refer to the imprint of the individual publications to identify the copyrightholder).
Permission is required for: Your own works published by other Publishers and for which you did not retain copyright.
Substantial extracts from anyones' works or a series of works.
Use of Tables, Graphs, Charts, Schemes and Artworks if they are unaltered or slightly modified.
Photographs for which you do not hold copyright.
Permission is not required for: Reconstruction of your own table with data already published elsewhere. Please notice that in this case you must cite the source of the data in the form of either "Data from..." or "Adapted from...".
Reasonably short quotes are considered fair use and therefore do not require permission.
Graphs, Charts, Schemes and Artworks that are completely redrawn by the authors and significantly changed beyond recognition do not require permission.
In order to avoid unnecessary delays in the publication process, you should start obtaining permissions as early as possible. If in any doubt about the copyright, apply for permission. Al-Adab Journal cannot publish material from other publications without permission.
The copyright holder may give you instructions on the form of acknowledgement to be followed; otherwise follow the style: "Reproduced with permission from [author], [book/journal title]; published by [publisher], [year].' at the end of the caption of the Table, Figure or Scheme.